Professional translation and interpreter services for Vietnamese to English and English to Vietnamese.
Of all the popular translation pairings, Vietnamese-English calls for a high degree of linguistic talent and artistry.
Global companies, large and small, rely on our on-demand Vietnamese translation services for sympathetic handling of a huge variety of Vietnamese-English and English- Vietnamese texts – always at highly competitive prices.
- 24/7 availability
- Order status tracking
- Immediate project launch
- Experienced, certified translators
Thanks to 30+ years’ translation and localization experience, and thousands of certified global linguists, our expert teams will swiftly yet authentically translate your Vietnamese texts to English (and vice versa).
- Vietnamese belongs to the Austroasiatic family of languages and is spoken by an estimated 90 million people worldwide.
- This includes virtually all the Vietnamese population and significant numbers in Cambodia and Laos. It is also recognized as a minority language in the Czech Republic.
- Chinese was the primary influence on the Vietnamese language for many centuries, but the contemporary language has absorbed from a number of other languages, including French and English. Notable examples include ‘tivi’ from the English ‘TV’.
- Like other South-East Asian languages, Vietnamese has a comparatively large number of vowels, with a challenging relationship between orthography and pronunciation.
- Vietnamese is written in a modified Latin alphabet with diacritic marks showing the appropriate tones for pronunciation. Six different tones are used in Vietnamese, compared to only four in Mandarin Chinese.
Vietnamese translation facts
- Most linguists agree that the Vietnamese language dialects can be grouped under the broad headings, North, Central and South, with many sub-dialects and regional variations falling within them.
- A challenge for linguists is that Vietnamese word meanings can be completely altered through written accents/spoken tones.
- A language game (nói lái) is enjoyed by Vietnamese speakers. It involves switching the tones in a pair of words (and also the order of the two words or the first consonant and rhyme of each word). The resulting phrase often has a different meaning or becomes nonsensical. Nói lái can be used to obscure meanings and soften discussions involving socially-sensitive issues.
- As with all the highly contextual languages of the world, unnatural-sounding copy is something our talented professionals can help you avoid.
Vietnamese translation and interpretation services
Trusted by businesses thebigword is first choice for companies requiring fast and professional Vietnamese translation. Our skilled and experienced native speakers are available 24/7 for all your Vietnamese-English and English-Vietnamese business translation needs.
Successfully handling up to 50,000 global assignments every day, thebigword has invested heavily in innovative language technology and expert operational teams to ensure high quality outcomes, on time, every time.
With access to 15,000+ talented linguists worldwide, you can expect the perfect, native speaker to meet your specific business requirements. Our translators work around the clock to ensure all your deadlines are met.
With no upfront fees/contracts, simply choose the pricing model to best suit your project needs.
Through our vast experience as an Vietnamese Language Services Provider we’ve gained unrivalled knowledge of translating and localizing public-facing content, including websites, software and training materials. You can always trust us to ensure your messages hit the target.
Vietnamese global marketing
Vietnamese software and app localization
Vietnamese enterprise translation
Vietnamese multimedia services
Vietnamese e-learning localization
Vietnamese legal translation
Vietnamese website localization
Vietnamese crowd sourced translation (CST)
Vietnamese machine translation
VIETNAMESE TRANSLATORS AND INTERPRETERS
Qualified Vietnamese language professionals
Contact us today to find an Vietnamese translator or interpreter for your business needs. We deliver on time, every time, with linguists ready to assist you with: